Monday, August 8, 2011

Visiting My Parents Down South ~ Port Isabel and South Padre

Landon's first fishing trip of the week with Uncle Ryan and Pa!  He caught a nice red fish!

Cousin FUN :)

Digging until he finds water...did not take too long! ;)

Landon and Meme building a sand castle

Daisy giving her brother a kiss in the ocean!

More sand castle fun with Meme!

Something is really wrong with this picture...Daisy took over the shade!

Mommy and her "2" babies :)

BUSTED!

Landon LOVES the beach :)




Where are his feet?!

Seagulls are one thing you do not see at the New Braunfels Schlitterbahn!



Landon and Rylen at Schlitterbahn

Landon and I went down to my parents for a week.  The weather was perfect...we enjoyed swimming, beach time, Landon did LOTS of fishing and we also ate some great south Texas food!  This was Daisy's first time to go to the beach and she loved it as well!  My parents had tickets to Schlitterbahn, so we went there one of the days...I hid it from Landon as long as possible and now he is in the know and thinks we need a season pass to that one too!  Sorry buddy, that is not happening!  Landon went on his daily golf cart rides with my dad...they drink chocolate milk every morning on their ride!  We had a good time and never seem to get everything in, but there is always next time.  Love making fun memories with my lil' guy!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It looks like y'all had a great trip and I'm so glad the weather was nice for you. BTW, you're looking pretty darn good in that bathing suit there Mama!

pjtj said...

I agree, love the basketball swim suit pic! Looks like a lot of S. Texas fun!! Miss you guys!