Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of Preschool 2011

Ready to go...


Outside of the school... He was so excited to wear his new shoes!  Mommy finally broke down and bought him light up shoes!  I am so not a fan, but he was thrilled!  Shoe shopping was always one of my favorite things about back to school shopping, so I am happy that he is happy!

Landon with his teacher, Mrs. Griscom :)


Landon started preschool today and he could not have been more excited!  He has been going to some form of "school" since he was almost 2 and he LOVES it.  He is my little social bug and enjoys being around his friends!  We went to his open house and conference last week and he did not understand why I could not leave him at school for the day!  I know he will have a GREAT year, and I look forward to hearing all the stories he is going to come home telling us! 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad to see and hear that his first day went so well. He's so adorable, but I think you already know that! :o)