Thursday, January 10, 2008

Trip to Port Isabel

Wearing Pa's Hat and Eating Avocado at Costa Del Mar

"YIPPEEE...I made it to the tree before they caught me!"

Landon and Grammy Time

Landon Enjoying Community Breakfast

Running Wild in the Walker

Peggy and Aunt Do making smores

Landon and I went down to Port Isabel on the 2nd of January. We had a nice and relaxing time. I am no longer terrified to travel long distances with Landon by myself, so that is a GREAT thing. The two of us went to the Valley when he was 8 weeks old and it was VERY stressful - we were both in tears. I had not done the trip alone again until now and it went very well...YEAH!!! We had a Community Breakfast on Saturday morning...YUM!! All the neighbors met up in a carport and brought a breakfast dish to share, my Dad fixed eggs to your liking and Hannah (neighbor girl) made waffles on a grill. It is nice to see everyone and taste all the fabulous food! Landon and I enjoyed our time down there!

3 comments:

pjtj said...

Landon looks like he is back to himself and had a great time in Port Isabel!

pjtj said...

Landon looks like he is back to himself and had a great time in Port Isabel!

Mills said...

Is avocado messy?? ;) He is getting so big.