Saturday, January 19, 2008

Landon's First Hair Cut

Before:

During:

After:

At home:


Brian had been nagging me for a LONG time about getting Landon's hair cut, SO I finally gave in today. Landon did a really good job. He was a little squirmy and he wanted to do his little dance during the cut but all in all he cooperated. He tried to help the stylist a few times...I think he thought he could cut his own hair. I am sure he will try that one of these days. I was pleased with the outcome even though he looks like a BIG BOY now and not a little baby.

4 comments:

pjtj said...

Yes, he definitely looks older since his new doo, but it is his birthday week! Happy Birthday week Landon!!

Mom's Carelink said...

I can't believe you gave in! Well, he's cute either way but that hair was awesome! :)

Mills said...

What a big boy. Now I just wish Lily's hair would grow so a bow will stay in.

The Hixson Crew said...

How Handsome! Chase grabbed my hand the other day and led me to the computer and said, " I see Landon!" We enjoy looking at all of your pictures!