Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!





We rang in the New Year with Brian's sister, Tammy, and her husband, Paul. They came down from BRRRR Cold Colorado to Toasty Texas. We had a great time cooking, eating out, talking and laughing. We went to some touristy places while they were here...Gruene and The Wildlife Ranch - An African Safari. The African Safari was amazing. The ostriches and zebras were the best. They came right up to our car and would have joined us on our ride if we would have let them!! I had no idea zebras were so sociable. Tammy almost got her hand taken off by a goat in the petting zoo! Well that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but the goat did attack her bag of food and helped himself to some yummy paper! We are happy they came down to visit.

1 comment:

pjtj said...

As I see the snow outside my window, I just think of Texas and wearing my short sleeves that weekend :)