Sunday, March 25, 2012

Take me out to the ball game...

Ready for his first game...the jerseys were not in yet, so he wore one with his team colors!



Waiting on his turn to bat!

Love his face in this one :)


Priceless Smile!!!
My friend, Kristin took this one and the one below.  Thanks Kristin!

Love the look of deep concentration.

My friend, Stephanie, took this one and the ones below! Thanks Steph!



Our lil' ball player!

pure sweetness :)

He has his glove up and ready to catch a ball!

Landon began his first season of T-Ball this month and he LOVES it!  He is on the Texas Rangers Team with some of his friends.  He enjoyed his position as a short stop during his first game and he really focuses on the ball when it is his turn to bat.  He looks forward to each practice and game!  If this excitement continues I may very well be that mom that lives at the baseball fields when he gets a bit older!  And if this is his passion, I would not have it any other way!

No comments: