Monday, March 19, 2012

RGV Livestock Show



Landon with the star puppet from the puppet show! :)

Landon, McKenzie and Uncle Ryan

Uncle Ryan with the cousins...Landon is being just a tad silly!

Having a BLAST!


McKenzie and Meme

Aunt Do, McKenzie and Meme


McKenzie got jipped...this was her ride for the night!

Love this smile!

His favorite thing of the day!


weeeeeee!!!! :)

Landon loves animals, rides, fair food, etc. so, my mom, Aunt Do and I took him to the stock show while we were in the valley for spring break! McKenzie got to go too of course, and I am pretty sure her favorite part were all the carnival ride lights! We watched a puppet show, looked at pigs, horses, cows, lambs, ate some great food and rode LOTS of rides!

I love taking my kiddos to this because, I went every year as a child, and I have very fond memories of my time spent there!

No comments: