Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crawfish Boil

Clowning around!

Landon and my friend, April, being silly :)

Being Boys...Landon was in his element all evening playing all kinds of "hunting" games!

Our friends had us over for a crawfish boil and it was so much fun.  Landon loved looking at the live crawfish...he even ate a few and liked them but said they were spicy!  He had a GREAT time playing with his friends and I enjoyed catching up with some of my girlfriends.  Brian was out of town for work so he missed out and he was pretty bummed to miss such a fun event!

2 comments:

The Aldrich's said...

ohhhh, I love me some crawfish! Abby will play with them dead or alive but not eat 'em. Good for Landon..he actually ate one! Looks like a great time for all!

The Aldrich's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.