Sunday, March 27, 2011

Livestock Show Fun

Rylen and Landon feeding the animals

Landon loved feeding all the animals

Rylen was a sweetie...I think she hugged every animal :)

Showing the love :)


While we were visiting my parents over spring break, the Rio Grande Livestock Show was going on and I really wanted to attend!  I used to go to this every year as a kid and have the best memories running all over the grounds, riding rides, playing games, petting animals and eating "carnival" food!  It was fun taking Landon to a place that I frequented as a child!  He had a blast as well with his cousin, Rylen.  They both shared some cotton candy and enjoyed petting/feeding the animals in the petting zoo!  We even got to see a puppet show that Landon is still talking about!  He said it was his favorite part of the whole day!  Thanks for a fun outing Pa and Meme!

No comments: