Monday, September 6, 2010

Landon Starts Preschool

This picture was taken after he completed his 1st day. If you look at his arms you can see that he got to play in the stamp center!

Backpack shot :) He was so excited to get a McQueen backpack!

Look at that innocent face!

Landon and his teacher Ms. Bobbi


Landon started Pre-K 3 last week and he LOVES it! We had Open House the week before and the next day we had a conference with his teacher, so she could get to know Landon better before his 1st day. They do this with all the kiddos and I think it is the greatest idea! Landon felt so comfortable at his new school that he told me I could leave him there because he was ready to start that day...silly boy had to wait one more week. He has met many new friends and enjoys going each day. On the way to school last Thursday he told me, "I love Ms. Bobbi!" It makes me happy to know that he is so happy!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

While looking at this post, all I could think about was Landon in 2008 wearing his football backpack that was almost as big as he was! Looking at how he's grown into his backpack now makes me realize how BIG he's gotten! He is so darn adorable, and I'm so happy to hear that he "loves" his new teacher.

pjtj said...

I remembered the same thing as Kristin...Landon's large football backpack! He is such a neat little guy and so proud of our little nephew:)