Sunday, May 23, 2010

A look back at Landon's Mother's Day Out...

First Day of MDO ~ December 2008 ~ 22 months
Look how huge his backpack looks?!?!

First Day of 2009-2010 Year ~ 2 years, 7 months

Last Day of 2009-2010 Year ~ 3 years, 4 months

He has grown into his backpack now! :)


Landon just completed his 1st full year of Mother's Day Out (MDO) on Thursday, so of course I had to take a picture of him on his last day in the 2 year old class. He loved his year at "school" and had so much fun with his friends and had the best teachers that made his days there very enjoyable! After I uploaded the pictures from his last day I decided to look back at his earlier pictures from MDO and I am amazed how much he has grown and changed in such a short time. He is truly a big boy now and has lost all signs of baby and toddler. Although I miss some of those baby/toddler days, I am loving this stage that he is in right now and wish we could push the slow motion button so he will not grow up too fast!

2 comments:

arich95 said...

Wow! I love that he has the same backpack on. It really shows how much he has grown.

pjtj said...

The last picture totally reminds me of "first day" pics of Brian...have to pull those out and compare. I like that you captured the fish shirt, too. It truly shows the season of life Landon is in:)