Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Off to School...

Landon ready for his first day back at "school" with his play Blackberry...what a sign of the times!! (He did have to leave it in the car, no phones at school!)

Landon started back at Mother's Day Out today...he is in the 2 year old class now. He was so excited about "school" and could not wait to see his teachers Ms. Heather and Ms. Kayla and all his friends. He is such a social boy and enjoys being around others!

I met some other Mommies from his class at a coffee shop right after drop off time and it was so nice to sit and chat with them. On the way home it started to sink in that my lil' buddy was gone for the whole day and I started crying like a baby...we have so much fun together and I miss him so much but I know that he is having fun and this is a good thing for him! :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Okay, you and Meilssa (Vogel) were both crying mommies today!! I was a happy Mommy, just spent the day worrying about my child's behavior, lol!!

The Aldrich's said...

Cute pic of Landon's first day! Blackberry!!! Seriously! Abby wants to make sure he's not eyeing any other girls at MDO! LOL I was busy with meetings yesterday that I didn't have time to worry! :)