Saturday, April 18, 2009

Week Full of Fun!


Landon testing out the water...

Landon and Eike

Eike sharing his snack with Landon

Rowan and Landon enjoying breakfast from Shipley's (Thanks Tato)

Laughing hysterically at the sound of a dog toy!

Landon spraying himself with water at the museum...he LOVES to do this!

We had a very busy and exciting week. We started off by going to J&R Gymnastics on Monday morning for playnastics. Landon loves the foam pit and long trampoline! Wednesday we met friends at the park and the boys enjoyed throwing rocks in the river and playing on the playscape. Friday my cousin Mary Ann and her son, Rowan, came into town and we got to see their dog's new puppies and then we headed to the Children's Museum.

2 comments:

pjtj said...

Shorts, t-shirts and water. I think we may like this Texas thing! Is Shipley's breakfast something we should get aquainted with as well?

Kristin said...

You all inspired me with your blogs, so I had to start one of my own. I finally got brave enough to let the cat out of the bag that I had one, so I'm glad you found it! I put you as a link on ours because I love all your fun stories about what Landon is doing....my favorite so far has been the series on where you find him asleep in his room!
Kristin