Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Showers

Lauren, myself and Mary Ann at the Couples Shower

Lauren and Tato sporting the belly bumps!

Brunch Hostesses

Lauren and the Proud Grandmas

Landon using my foot as a stool

Having fun during present time!

Landon and I went down to the Valley for his 1st Spring Break! Yes, even MDO programs have Spring Break!! Brian was unable to join us do to work...we sure missed him. While we were there I went to a Couples Shower for Ryan and Lauren and my parents took Landon to Peter Piper Pizza. Landon definitely loved spending time with Pa and Meme. The shower was very nice and it was great to see so many people I have not seen in a long time. The next morning a group of us hosted a brunch for her. I loved seeing all the cute girlie stuff. Landon made his rounds and "talked" with almost everyone there.

1 comment:

pjtj said...

Looks like a fun time celebrating babies! The baby bumps are very cute, too. Thanks for all of your suggestions regarding shower games, etc.