Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Landon being silly

Landon and Daddy checking out the goats

I had a GREAT Mother's Day. We started off the morning at Los Gallos for some YUMMY migas and cappuccino! We then had a nice Sunday drive and came home and Landon and Brian took a nap. After nap time we headed for the San Antonio Zoo. It was nice to be outside and have a family outing even though the animals did not cooperate. The big animals were either laying down or hiding. It is pretty hard to get a 15 month old to see a lion, bear, zebra or alligator when they are far away and sleeping. Landon LOVES to be outside so he did not seem to care. The goats cracked him up and he really enjoys to people watch. I am truly blessed to be Landon's Mommy! He is such a sweet and happy boy that brings me joy all the time!

3 comments:

Just another mother said...

You crack me up when you describe where you eat and what you eat! Makes me want to try out Los Gallos.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! He's sooooo big!! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!

pjtj said...

Happy Mother's Day (a little late)! I don't think it matters what Landon does, he is always happy which probably makes mommy very happy, too!