Saturday, May 3, 2008

Does this child look sick to you?


I took Landon to the doctor on Monday morning for his 15 month check up and I told his doctor that he had some croup episodes the past 2 nights, but then he was perfectly fine during the day and he was acting completely normal. Well she took a look at him and found out that he had a double ear infection. I guess they do not seem to bother him because we had no clue. He did not act sick at all. He played at the beach all weekend and never ran a fever or acted fussy. Don't get me wrong, this is a good thing, but I was caught off guard when she told me her findings. So our "well baby" visit became a "sick baby" visit and we had to reschedule our "well baby" visit for Friday. Just thought I would include this picture I took on Monday after the appointment so you could see our happy "sick" baby.

No comments: