Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grammy's Visit





Grammy came to see Landon for a week. We did a lot of FUN things. Landon was a real trooper! We drug him all over the place so that we could visit friends. He also got to attend McCalle's Baby Shower for Little Lily. He cannot talk yet but when he can he will be begging his daddy to go do "guy" things. The first picture is of Grammy and Landon at Landa Park. Grammy and I had a Subway sandwich picnic and Landon had cherry puffs! The next picture is of Landon and his friend Ethan, Kelli Martini's son. The last picture is Landon doing his "new" thing! He likes to tilt his head and give a shy smile.

3 comments:

pjtj said...

I love your blog! I cannot believe little Yutz is getting so big and cute...what a personality! I wish we could be closer to be a part of all of these fun stages...at least now we can via cyberspace. love ya guys, Tammy

Mom's Carelink said...

Landon, you are so cute. I wish Texas wasn't so far away. We want to play with you! Love, cousin Bethany

Mills said...

My little nephew is always smiling. Look how precious he is. I know he is just waiting for his Lily to show up. :-) Come visit Piglet soon.