Sunday, September 30, 2007

Comal County Fair




We went to the County Fair on Friday night. Landon had a FUN time looking at the animals and all the lights from the carnival rides. He even got to touch a baby chick! We had him dressed like a true Texan. He is not so sure about cowboy hats.

That night after his bath I was brushing his teeth and I noticed that he got a new tooth! He now has 3! He is working on the top 2 but they have not come through the gums yet. Poor guy...he chews on anything in sight.

2 comments:

Mills said...

Look at this little one. He looks like he had a great time. ;)

pjtj said...

I think Landon is thinking, "I wish I had Colorado gear on, what's up with this Texas wardrobe?" No really, it looks like you had a fun time! Have fun with mom and dad this weekend! tam