Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Landon the BIG Kindergartner



 
Landon and Mrs. Reynolds
 
Landon started Kindergarten on September 4th!  I have told Landon since he was very young that when he turned 5 and went off to kinder that I was going to cry and he would always tell me, "No, you cannot cry!"  Well, amazingly enough I did not!  I think it is because he is going to the same school he went to preschool and the class and school is small.  Next year will definitely be a whole new ball game and I am pretty sure I will not hold it together as well! 

Landon James, mommy and daddy are so proud of the boy you have become, and we hope you have an amazing year of Kindergarten!  You have grown up so much and we cannot wait to see what is in store for you!

*You lost you 5th tooth the night before Kindergarten!  You love your new "window" in your mouth!

No comments: