Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Keystone



silly boys

magic show :)

proud of his tiger :)

getting ready to JUMP!


I am guessing his tummy was feeling funny!  Cracks me up!

Love this SMILE!

This boy is a true outdoorsman!

Our little trooper...she just went with the flow the entire week!

So excited about how far his big rocks are going when he throws them!

Getting dirty is the best part!

Dad and Landon

Keystone is super kid friendly and Landon had a blast there!  He got to jump on a bungee trampoline!  I did too and I must admit...it looks so easy when the kids are doing it, BUT I am here to tell you that every muscle in my body was sore the next day from that fun activity!  They also had a magic show that we all watched that included real animals!  Before we left, he made sure to get a tiger painted on his face! Lucky for Landon there is a stream flowing by the parking lot so he got to enjoy playing there too!  Fun times for sure!

No comments: