Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last Day of Preschool!

Ready for his LAST day of preschool...he is so exctied about Kindergarten!


Preparing to cast his pole for the talent show!

His "hookless" lure landed on a grandmother's head!

Singing a fishing song!

It was a GREAT year with Mrs. Griscom!

Landon completed his FINAL day of preschool and is now officially a Kindergartner!  He had an AWESOME last year of preschool and learned so much!  The preschool class had a talent show on the last day and it was so FUN to watch.  There were singers, dancers, gymnasts, hula hoopers, magicians, joke tellers and basket ball dribblers!  I must say there were some pretty talented  4 and 5 year olds!  I have some mixed emotions about my lil' guy starting Kinder in just a few months!  I am so happy for him because he loves school so much and he is eager to learn new things all the time, but at the same time it is hard to watch him grow up so fast!  I am definitely embracing the moments and enjoying these young years, but I wish they would slow down just a bit!  Congrats Landon on a GREAT year and I look forward to watching you soar in the years ahead! 

No comments: