Monday, February 13, 2012

Kindergarten, here comes Landon...

Little celebration lunch at Jason's Deli after turning in his paperwork!

I cannot believe the time has finally come to register Landon for Kindergarten.  Since Landon was itty bitty I have told him that when he turns 5 and goes to Kinder I am going to cry, and he would always tell me, "No, you cannot cry!"  I have actually held it together so far, but all I have done is register him for the BIG milestone year!  I do feel at ease because he will be attending private Kinder at the same school he goes to preschool, so it probably will not really hit me until he enters 1st grade at our neighborhood public school.  He is very excited about going to Kindergarten.  He is extremely social and loves being at school and around his friends, so I know he will do great.  McKenzie and I will miss him throughout the day, but I am sure he will fill us in on all the excitement when we pick him up each afternoon! 

Congrats on a new milestone Landon...Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the big boy you have become!

No comments: