Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Showers For Our Baby Girl :)

The party goers...

some more guests...

Very soft blanket :)

Modeling my fun, new nursing cover!

Can't wait to try this out...heard it is a miracle worker!

Eliette and I

Krista and I

Me, Meme, Vicky and Janet

29 weeks :)

Kimberly, me, Samantha and Katy - The Hostesses

In August, some of my sweet friends hosted a shower for a baby girl on the way!  It was so much fun getting together with so many friends and celebrating the upcoming arrival our our sweet baby!  They had some amazing food...I can still taste the cake balls, sugar cookies and cinamon rolls~YUM!  We are so appreciative of all the great things we got for our baby!  Thanks Samantha, Kim, Katy and Valerie for such an AWESOME shower!


FUN craft station - Guests made slip-proof socks!

Woo hoo!  Got some super soft sheets!

Me with the Hostesses - Sara and Jana

37 weeks and 3 days  :)

In October, I was blessed to have another shower hosted by two more great friends!  This shower was held at lunch time with all my friends from Landon's preschool!  They had my favorite lunch items...chicken salad, egg salad, chips with ranch and a tasty eclair dessert!  I cannot forget the drink - rootbeer!  Every prego girl needs her rootbeer!  It was nice to have a little downtime and catch up while all our kiddos were at school.  I received more great things for our baby girl and some restaurant gift cards to use when things are so crazy at the beginiing!  We are set, and she is welcome to make her debut at any time!  Thanks Sara and Jana for hosting a FANTASTIC shower!

1 comment:

Marika said...

I love your cute dress! And congrats that you're having a girl, that is very exciting news!!