Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trip to the Valley

BIG winner!

Yes, this is what you think it is...it is a pinata cage!  Never seen one of these before but I must admit it is a great idea! 

Playing a fishing game with Meme!

Mommy and Landon ready for the wedding!

Pa and Meme at the wedding :)

Great to see my childhood friend, Laura!

Landon meets a new girlfriend just about everywhere he goes...he pretty much cheated on his school girlfriend at the wedding with my friend's daughter, Calli!  He tried all night to get Calli to dance with him but never had any luck.  Poor guy already had to deal with rejection at the age of 3! :)

My Bro and I...it is always great to see him!

Rylen playing in the ball pit.  She is such a cutie!

Elmo!!!

Just a little shot of the show!

Trick or Treating in Port Isabel - The wind was so bad that Landon had to hold his hat on or it would have blown off!

Can't go to Port Isabel without going to Pirate's Landing AND getting a picture as a pirate!

Landon and I went to Port Isabel the weekend before Halloween!  We squeezed a lot of FUN and excitement into 3 1/2 days!  We got into Harlingen just in time to celebrate our cousin, Jordan's, 5th Birthday at Peter Piper Pizza.  Friday we went to the new ranch that my dad and brother bought, but Landon says the ranch in Goliad is "the real ranch!"  We attended a wedding on Saturday night...Landon danced the night away!  If there is music, he will dance!  Sunday Meme surprised Landon with tickets to see Elmo Live and that show was a HUGE hit!  I think he liked the cotton candy as much as the show!  He got to hug Abby and Telli and was most excited about Abby!  I was so bummed I missed the picture...the opportunity was gone in a flash!  Landon went to a few of my parent's neighbors/friends dressed in his costume and got some yummy chocolate!  He loved showing off his costume!  We stuck around for a long time on Monday playing with Pa and Meme and got off to a really late start back home but we really enjoyed our extra time with them.  Thanks Meme/Mom and Pa/Dad for a superb trip down south!

No comments: