Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beach FUN! :)



Lovin' the beach

Hanging with Pa and being silly

He would have stayed on the beach the whole time if we would have let him.

Boogie board fun :)

More boogie board fun

Landon was antcipating hte blast that the cannon was going to make on the pirate ship. I love this face!

Mommy and Landon on Pier 19 with the cool pirate ship behind us.
Landon is 3 going on 13...he would not sit with my dad and I because he said he wanted to sit all by himself! He eventually had a change of heart! :)

The best mahi mahi ceviche...we enjoyed while watching the sunset!

Landon hanging out on a pier that I used to play on as a kid. I spent countless hours on this pier and the ones around it during fishing tournaments. We used to catch ink fish in our nets and who knows what else. Great memories!

2 comments:

The Aldrich's said...

I love these pics!!! too cute! The pic with his face "smushed" up awaiting the cannon blast is classic. The last one is also a favorite too...great memories! miss you both very much!

Marika said...

That last picture is ADORABLE! Definitely a good one to frame. What a cutie!