Saturday, July 24, 2010

Clark Family Reunion ~ Toledo Bend

The super cute and very yummy cake :)

Landon being silly with a water bottle lid on his nose

Rowan, Uncle Ryan and Landon fishing

Rowan and Landon laughed and played all weekend :)

Cracking up at their Cousin Joshua

Tatum and Parker sleeping with their feet in the exact same position...so sweet!

Brian and I (Thanks for the picture Sandy!)

His eyes are showing you how YUMMY the cake was!

Family Love - Myself, Ryan (Cho Ro) and Mary Ann (Tato)

My Parents

My mom and Ray have this water gun fight every year and this year Ray forgot his gun, so he resorted to a bucket!
The Group (most of it anyway)

Rylen and Lauren

Lauren, Rylen, me, Rhonda and Tato
Our family reunion was held in Toledo Bend this year and we all had a great time! It is always nice to see so many family members and there was so much to do! We really enjoyed swimming in the pool, the guys went fishing, we hung out in the meeting room and chatted while the kiddos went wild, and we even enjoyed singing and dancing! :) I look forward to these reunions every year and I am glad Landon is having the opportunity to grow up knowing all of his extended family members. He would wake up and right away say, "I need to go play with my cousins!" Thanks Dale and Melinda for hosting a fabulous reunion...see everyone in Baton Rouge next year!

1 comment:

pjtj said...

That looks like one awesome family reunion! Did you make that cake? Glad Landon and Rowan had such an great time together!