Sunday, February 7, 2010

Starbucks...not just for coffee lovers!

This picture does not do it total justice but you have to trust me on this...it looks YUMMY!

The taste test

As you can see...he is very pleased!

I really enjoy a good latte from Starbucks. For just about every holiday or special event my parents and/or other family members give me a Starbucks gift card and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that! Starbucks is a treat for me and I generally only go when I have a GC. Thank goodness Christmas was just here! Landon is usually with me and he rarely gets anything but this time I asked if he wanted chocolate milk and, of course, he enthusiastically said, "Oh yeah!" I order his milk and was shocked to see just what a "kids chocolate milk" looks like. It was topped with lots of whipped cream and had chocolate syrup drizzled all over it. I was quite impressed and Landon gave it a two thumbs up as well! I think a Starbucks GC will be on his wish list to Santa next year...I am sure he will even hit up the Easter Bunny. Never hurts to ask!

6 comments:

The Aldrich's said...

holy toledo!!! that's a kids chocolate milk!!! LOL Okay, now I know what to get Mr. Landon for Christmas maybe even Valentines!! :)

Kristin said...

Yum! I want some! We had so much fun on our Costco playdate, that next time I think we need to have a Target Starbucks playdate!

Marika said...

I love me some Starbucks! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

so this has nothing to do with the recent post. Just wanted to make a comment about Landon's big pic up top. He looks so young in it. Don't you think he has changed a lot since that picture?
K

Tina said...

Oh, he's got good taste!! But be careful... Bethany had a taste of my frappuccino one time and now she begs for "cold coffee" every time we go to Target. =)Definitely a special treat!