Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fantastic Friday!

Landon driving the monster truck

Looking through the bottom of the pirate ship

Landon and William headed out to find some lunch!

Landon striking a pose

Floating the lazy river

Momma and Landon

Landon and Uncle Ryan

Tammy and Elliana

Landon and I had a very fun filled Friday! We started our day at Funtastic Playland with some of our friends. This is a great indoor play area. It has a huge playscape, inflatable jump houses, a gigantic monster truck, castle and pirate ship, plus many other entertaining things.

Next stop - Hyatt Hill Country Resort to hang out with my brother (he was there on business). Landon just lit up when he saw him and ran into his arms to give him a big hug! We ate lunch by the pool and then played while Uncle Ryan worked. He did get to come visit off and on throughout the afternoon so that was good. :) Brian's sister, Tammy, and her family recently moved to San Antonio and she happens to live super close to the Hyatt...lucky for us she came over with sweet baby Elli and we got to chat and let the kiddos play in the awesome pool. Landon and Elli make each other smile and laugh and Landon loves his Aunt Tammy!

Last stop - Mary Ann's (my cousin) house...she is on bed rest until her babies are born so we went to visit her before heading home. Landon took a SUPER late nap there and we had some tasty pizza for dinner before we headed back to NB.

Super fun day...I love days like this!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I've been thinking about your cousin ALOT, so it's good to hear that the babies are still cookin' in the oven. What a blessing! I'll keep her in my prayers and keep me posted...also, let her know if she ever needs someone to talk to that's been through 5 weeks of hospital bed rest, just give me a call; I'd be happy to talk with her.
Kristin
P.S. Sounds like you and Landon had a super fun day....wow!!!