Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Silly Sleeping Boy

Love this one...can't go to sleep without his cap on!!


Shoes close by just in case there is a fire drill!

All bunched up in a ball. Guess he was taking his shoe for a ride before he zonked out.

Landon has been in a toddler bed since right after Thanksgiving and he did so well with the transition, however, recently he has taken to sleeping on the floor. When I go in his room I never know what I will see. These are just some moments I have captured of this silly boy's phase!

4 comments:

pjtj said...

Landon cracks me up! How can he sleep in those positions? He must really play and play to be so knocked out! Love the fire drill scenerio, spoken like a true teacher:)

Anonymous said...

Leann...That cracks me up. I have a few pictures of Kyle doing the same thing lately! Whatever it takes to get that nap in!! Stephanie

Just another mother said...

Amazing he finds the floor so comfy. I like the one with the hat on:)

The Hixson Crew said...

That is too funny! I bet you have to be so careful when you open the door!