Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meme's Visit

Showing off his smile and sporting a hat of course!

Landon loving the queso dip at Herbert's!

Landon and Eike at the zoo...they sure had a fun time!

Meme helping Landon on a BIG boy bike! He is not quite ready to ride one this size but he was being very persistent at our Biker Playdate.

Brian was out of town last week on business, so my Mom came up and hung out with Landon and I and BOY did we have fun. Meme got to experience what we do day to day...play groups, Mother's Day Out, trips to the park, Zoo outing, etc. Landon and Meme had great fun playing with each other and I enjoyed having her around too! Since we do not live really close to each other these great bonding moments don't happen as much as we would like. Thanks for coming to visit us Meme...we sure enjoyed your stay!

3 comments:

Marika said...

I love all the pictures and the great new look! :)

Marika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pjtj said...

Wow, I don't know if Elli and I could keep up with all of your fun activites! Glad Meme can enjoy these fun times!