Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pa and Grammy's Visit

Landon in the football chair
On his 4-wheeler

Grammy and Landon

Landon LOVED Pa's fish shirt! Here he is pointing to a fish.


Pa and Grammy came to visit Landon (and Brian and I too:)) from Wednesday through Sunday. We went to San Antonio on Thursday and Landon ate at a Tearoom with us...he was a such a gentleman. Then we went to Home Goods and he found a football chair that he really wanted, but when he decided to be a "boy" and play around in it we noticed that it is very tippy and rolls like a football, so we will have to keep looking! We played at home, went for walks, ate out and relaxed. Landon enjoyed his time with his grandparents and we had fun too!

3 comments:

Mills said...

Looks like someone is ready for some FOOTBALL!

The Hixson Crew said...

I saw that chair at Home Goods but it was a basketball. I really wanted a football so I didn't get it! Looks like Landon loves it!

Unknown said...

Hi,
My name is Michelle and I am looking for the football chair from Homegoods for my 10 month old son. I googled it and found your picture. Any chance you can email me the name of the manufacturer? We've hunted all Homegoods in our area and they are all sold out...

michelleminey@bellsouth.net

Thanks so much!!
Michelle
Huntersville, NC