Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lake McQueeney - Father's Day

Landon and Daddy

Uncle Cho Ro about to show us some tricks!

Uncle Cho Ro and Aunt Lauren

Landon driving the boat

On Father's Day we started out at Pica Taco for some good breakfast and then Landon and Brian took a nap. Later that day my Mom, Ryan, Lauren, Brian, Landon and I went to the lake. It was such a nice day. We anchored the boat and hung out in the water. Then I wakeboarded and Ryan went on the knee board. Ryan had not done that in at least 10 years so it was a blast from the past for him! I had not been on a wakeboard since the Sunday before I found out I was pregnant with Landon. I did not get nearly as sore as I thought I would. We ended the day eating at the Ski Lodge. Poor Landon was SOOOO tired, but he was a trooper and hung with us until well past his usual bedtime.

1 comment:

pjtj said...

Yay! They wakeboard champ is back!