Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Water Fun





Landon and I went to Kim and Kaila's house today. Landon and Kaila get so excited when they see other. I was getting Landon out of his car seat when he spotted Kaila and he started waving wildly, making silly noises and kicking his legs like crazy. Landon got to play in the sprinkler for the first time...he was not so sure about the water spraying in his face, but he got used to it and really enjoyed himself. They also played in Kaila's new water table. Kim and I snacked on spinach dip and crackers while the kiddos played and we got busted...they wanted some too. To our surprise they both liked it! Kim then made lunch for us and it was quite tasty. The lil' ones got carrots and grilled cheese and we ate tuna casserole. Thanks for a great time Kim and Kaila!

4 comments:

Just another mother said...

What a fun day, minus the NO NAP in the afternoon:)

pjtj said...

Looks like fun...it reminds me of summer in Kansas growing up. Tam

pjtj said...

I just had to write on your "water fun" page that it is snowing here...no water fun here! Tam

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up that Landon is always pointing his toes!! What a cutie!