Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Pictures

I took Landon to a studio on Friday to have some Fall pictures taken. I thought it would be a quick appointment and we would be in and out because he LOVES to have his picture taken. Well...as we walked up to the house (the studio) and the door opened he began to cry.:( He had a huge meltdown. One like I have never seen before. I am not sure what spooked him but it took a long time for him to feel okay in the setting. The photographer was fabulous and really worked with us. We were finally done an hour and a half later. By the time Landon was content he became tired so we did not get his typical "cheeser" pictures. I am attaching the link so you can take a look if you would like.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=3196325

2 comments:

pjtj said...

There are some really cute pics in that batch! Wow, the photographer took a lot of pictures! He cracks me up. Landon needs something to tease him about when he is older:) tam

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! Where did you take him to get those pics done??